Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sometimes doesn't mean never

Time pass through
Every second and minute were counted
From nil to a number now
U ar u n I am i
Different though sometimes
Lead to d crisis coz the different view
n way of life
n also coz the km distance
fighting for a couple of hours n days
But we still
Share the same joy n dreams
Share the same feeling n love
Because the way u love me
N coz the sincerity in you
Make me proud of u
No matter what all the people say
I know who ar u
Coz u know who I am……
True love is when we know with whom we want to spend this life
Dont u ever dare to dissapoint me
Coz I Know u can do want u want
U can AS What u say
My Believe is not only a hope
It'S oasis is Sahara
I Pray for this relationship will last forever with the blessing ….
by dear...i wrote this to dedicated to u....purely made by me although i know my grammar is out....

2 comments:

  1. watever la syg...1 thing that u hv to know is i always mis u & luv u so much!!! tq vr much for this poem...muach!!

    ReplyDelete




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails